What You Need To Know About Surrogate Mother Pay
Surrogate mother pay in Los Angeles, California differs depending on the following variables such as experience, insurance coverage, via a private agreement or via a surrogacy agency and other factors.
The average surrogate mother pay can run from $30,000 to $50,000. There are other allowances to take note of that are on top of the surrogate mother pay. These will include but are not limited to the following:
- allocation for monthly expenses
- embryo transfer (meant to include any lost wages, child care, and other expense lost as a result of bed rest after transfer)
- cancelled cycles
- medical and health insurance
- maternity clothing, multiples (added payment per additional baby)
- travel costs (for surrogate mothers who are required to travel) which includes airfare for the surrogate and her traveling companion, hotel accommodation and transportation costs.
- cesarean section (as recommended by attending physician)
These allowances are in place to cover all costs associated with the surrogate’s pregnancy. These kinds of benefits make it very enticing for many women to become surrogates.
A Surrogate mother pay secures the financial support for a surrogate as she undergoes this life changing procedure. Aside from the financial reward, there are also other benefits that a surrogate can enjoy. To begin with, a surrogate mother is able to bestow the gift of life to a couple or family desiring to have their genetically connected baby. This gift can turn into a lasting friendship with thankful intended parents.
In conclusion, the surrogate mother pay provides total monetary compensation to surrogate mothers. This guarantees that the surrogate mother is stress-free over her financial concerns as she undergoes this amazing surrogacy journey.